Includes tours about the history of sugar cane in Paia, pineapple country, a lavender farm, and Ulupalakua Ranch followed by lunch at the Ranch store with optional paid wine tasting.
Duration: 6 1/2 hours
Availability: daily at 9:00 a.m.
Capacity: 12 guests maximum, 2 minimum
Explore beautiful upcountry Maui with a special added stop!
Our Deluxe Upcountry Tour includes all the stops of our regular Upcountry tour with an extra farm and distillery for an added dose of the Maui countryside experience. Join us for tours of old Maui farms, unique wine and vodka tastings, and authentic Maui farm treats!
- Tour of Ocean Vodka Organic Farm and Distillery (home of Hawai’i Sea Spirits) with special vodka tasting
- Start with lavender tea or coffee and scones followed by a walking tour in the gardens at a lavender farm
- Lunch at Ulupalakua Ranch followed by photos on the ranch and optional paid wine tasting (one hour duration) (lunch includes either a Maui cattle burger or a garden burger)
- Optional PAID wine tasting – $12.00, $15.00, and $17.00 per person
- History of Pineapple Country
- Kula Country Farms stop (every day except Sunday)
- Return to Kahului 3:30 PM
We also offer private tours for those who prefer a more intimate Maui adventure. Our private tours include your choice of Maui country stops, including Nui’s Farm, La Provence Bakery, Makawao Town, Kula Lodge and Restaurant, Kula Marketplace, and more!