Includes tours of Ho’okipa Beach Park, Old Town Paia, Pineapple Country, a lavender farm, Ulupalakua Ranch, and Kula Country Farms with lunch, and a stop at the home of Hawai’i Sea Spirits.
Duration: 5 1/2 hours
Availability: daily at 8:30 a.m.
Capacity: 12 guests maximum, 2 minimum
- From :
- $ 200
Join us upcountry to explore the history of Maui agriculture!
Our unique Maui Upcountry Tour takes you off the beaten bath to explore the past, present, and future of farming and agriculture on Maui. Learn the history pineapple plantations, sugar cane fields, a lavender farm, and much more on this half day tour!
- Scenic Drive
- Paia Town
- History of Pineapple Country
- History of sugar cane on Maui
- Start with lavender tea or coffee and scones followed by a walking tour in the gardens at a lavender far
- Kula Country Farms stop (every day except Sunday)
- Lunch at Ulupalakua Ranch followed by photos on the ranch and optional paid wine tasting (lunch includes either a Maui cattle burger or a garden burger)
- Optional PAID wine tasting – $12.00, $15.00, and $17.00 per person
- Return to Kahului by 2:30 PM
We also offer private tours off the beaten path for guests who love adventure and spontaneity! Our private tours venture to Nui’s farm in Kula, La Provence Bakery, Makawao Town, Kula Lodge and Restaurant, Kula Marketplace, and any other places you request.