Explore Upcountry Farms at MAUI Bees, Aliʻi Kula Lavender farm, Kula Country, Saturday Farmers Market, scenic back road of Haleakala Ranch, Kula Marketplace, Makawao town and Hali`i Maile Pineapple Camp where pineapple was a hub of activity for many generations.
Halfway To Hana Tour
Duration: 5 1/2 hours
Availability: daily at 8:30 a.m.
Capacity: 6 guests maximum, 4 minimum
Pick-up is at the ship in Kahului Harbor at 8:30 a.m. or Whole Foods at 70 Kaahumanu Ave. at 8:45 a.m.
- Private Tour
- Person 4-6 persons
Journey into the jungle side of Maui!
Take a trip with us on the Road to Hana and experience a different side of the island! This is a great group adventure into the wild. Our local guide will share all the magic and uniqueness of our island with you while you sit back, relax, and let us do the driving so you can truly enjoy the beauty of East Maui.
- Scenic drive through forests with bamboo, rainbow eucalyptus, and more native plants
- Views of waterfalls, ponds, lava flows, and rugged coastline with ancient lava rocks (over 300,000 years old!)
- Picnic lunch at Keanae
- An abundance of photo opportunities
- Mini hikes to look for coconuts, papayas, bananas, taro, and more
- Immerse yourself in scenic lush East Maui
Lunch will be at Aunty Sandy’s (A beautiful salad is provided and your choice of hot dogs, pork sandwiches, or saimin).
A beautiful creative experience located on a lavender farm or Maui Tea Farm learning to draw plants and nature, designing a Hawaiian Quilt pattern, or painting watercolor while enjoying a cup of lavender or chai tea. Enjoy the experience with friends or family maximum (6) persons.