Includes tours about the history of sugar cane in Paia, pineapple country, a lavender farm, and Ulupalakua Ranch followed by lunch at the Ranch store with optional paid wine tasting.
Duration: 5 1/2 hours
Availability: daily at 8:30 a.m.
Capacity: 12 guests maximum, 2 minimum
Pick-up is at the ship in Kahului Harbor at 8:30 a.m. or Whole Foods at 70 Kaahumanu Ave. at 8:45 a.m.
Journey into the jungle side of Maui!
Take a trip with us on the Road to Hana and experience a different side of the island! This is a great group adventure into the wild. Our local guide will share all the magic and uniqueness of our island with you while you sit back, relax, and let us do the driving so you can truly enjoy the beauty of East Maui.
- Scenic drive through forests with bamboo, rainbow eucalyptus, and more native plants
- Views of waterfalls, ponds, lava flows, and rugged coastline with ancient lava rocks (over 300,000 years old!)
- Picnic lunch at Keanae
- An abundance of photo opportunities
- A stop at a Twin Falls fruit stand
- Scenic pond swim
- Mini hikes to look for coconuts, papayas, bananas, taro, and more
- A relaxing drive on the Road to Hana where you can paint, draw, and immerse yourself into lush East Maui
Lunch will be at Aunty Sandy’s (A beautiful salad is provided and your choice of hot dogs, pork sandwiches, or saimin).